As the links below show, we’re already starting to generate some interest in the wider community.
- Paul and Alex talking about the Baltic Farm project on BBC Radio Merseyside (starts at 34:34) – 20th July 2019.
- The Food Climate Research Network has published a very thoughtful and wide-ranging article on urban, vertical and indoor agriculture that mentions Farm Urban and is a great resource for anyone wanting an overview of this field – 18 January 2019.
- Jens wrote a blog post for the N8 Agrifood Conference – 13 June 2018.
- We were featured in Issue 3 of the Raspberry Pi Hackspace Magazine.
- BBC Radio Merseyside came to the UTC basement farm to do a couple of interviews with Paul and Jens. The first was aired on Tony Snell in the Morning and can be found at 01:20:00 and the other was featured on Paul Salt and is at 00:53:00 – 1st August 2017.
- We were hugely excited to be featured in the BBC’s Countryfile episode on Cities – 30th July 2017.
- Farm Urban was featured in an article in The Times – 22nd April 2017.
- Michael Hardman’s article in the Conversation on Urban Farming mentions Farm Urban.
- A great blog post and video of the MerseySTEM, FACTLab & Farm Urban Aquaponic and Photovoltaic Days- Merseystem Blog 2nd September 2015
- Education in future farming
- Community Aquaponics Installation – Liverpool Lifesciences UTC Blog 27th July 2015
- How fish can save farming – itsliverpool.com 28th July 2014
For other news, please visit our blog.